Dr. M. Florance Mary
Name Dr M. Florance Mary
Educational Qualification M.E., Ph.D
Designation Assistant Professor
Experience Academic / Industry 12 years (Academic) as on march 2018
Official Contact Address Department of EIE, Pondicherry Engineering College, Pillaichavady, Puducherry.
Faculty Official Phone with Extn 0413-2655281(561)
Email Official firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Areas Process control & Instrumentation
Publications National Conference -3
International conference -5
International journals - 5
Membership in Prof. Societies ISTE
1. Analog and Digital instruments
2. Digital Logic Theory Design
3. Industrial Instrumentation
4. Electrical and Electronics Instruments
5. Analytical Instruments
6. Transducer Engineering
7. Data Acquisition and Communication
8. Instrumentation for Pollution control
9. Biomedical instrumentation
10. Microprocessors & applications lab
11. DSP and Microcontroller Based Embedded Systems Lab
12. Electron Devices and Circuits Lab
13. Process Control Lab
14. Industrial Measurements and Control Lab
15. Computer Control of Process Lab
16. Simulation Lab
- Coordinator for TEQIP phase II sponsored “Recent Advances In Process Modelling, Control And Optimization Techniques” from June 13-18 , 2016.
1., M.Florance Mary, D.Sindhanaiselvi , “Torque meter with PC based Engineering Software”, in the national conference on current trends towards converging technologies at Coimbatore institute of information technology, Coimbatore on 7th and 8th march 2008.
2. M.Florance Mary, R. Ananda Natarajan,” Relay Feedback Test and Fixed Set Point Weighted PI Controller for pH Process in the IEEE – International Conference on Research and Development Prospectus on Engineering and Technology (ICRDPET 2013 ) MARCH 29,30 – 2013 Vol 3 .
3.M.Florance Mary , V Anudeep, R. Ananda Natarajan,” Dynamic Set point Weighted Controller for a Nonlinear pH Process”, Proceeding of 2nd International Conference on EEECOS 29th March 2015.
4. M.Nandhini, M.Florance Mary, R.Ananda Natarajan, S.Mourougaprakash, “ Design of Efficient Model Predictive Controller for Nonlinear Hemispherical Tank Level Process”, International Conference on Communication and Security ICCS'16. March 17-19, 2016. pp. 418-423.
5.M.Nandhini, S.Ramanathan, M.FloranceMary, R.Ananda Natarajan, “Wiener based PI controller for strong acid strong base pH neutralization process “ , TIMA-2017, Jan 2017.
6.M.Nandhini, S.Ramanathan, M.Florance Mary,R.Ananda Natarajan, “Robustness Analysis of PI controller for different tuning methods for a nonlinear pH process “ , TIMA-2017, Jan 2017.
7. M.Nandhini, H.Keerthana, M.Florance Mary, R.Ananda Natarajan, “Comparative study on different IMC based controller for a nonlinear pH neutralization process “ , TEQIP II sponsored international conference on contemporary topics in Power Engineering and Aiding Technologies, Feb 2017.
8. M.Florance Mary, M.Furhath Sultana, J. Arulmozhi, “EEG Based Brain Controlled Wheelchair”, TEQIP II sponsored international conference on contemporary topics in Power Engineering and Aiding Technologies, Jan 2017.
1.M. Florance Mary and R. Ananda Natarajan, ” Modified Dynamic Set point Weighted Controller for Various Sampling Period”, International journal of current research, Vol 7, issue 3 pp-13796-13803,March 2015.
2.M. Florance Mary and R. Ananda Natarajan,” Neural Network Model for IMC Based PI Controller for a Nonlinear pH Process,” ChemXpress 8(2), 112-119, March 2015.
3.M. Florance Mary and R. Ananda Natarajan,” Fuzzy Model for IMC Based PI Controller for a nonlinear pH Process”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication ,Vol 3, Issue 3,pp 1090-1098, March 2015.
4.M.Florance Mary , V Anudeep and R. Ananda Natarajan,” Dynamic Set point Weighted Controller for a Non linear pH Process”, Discovery, vol 212, issue 46, pp 71-77, Oct 2015.
5. M.Nandhini, H.Keerthana, M.Florance Mary, R.Ananda Natarajan, “Comparative Study on different IMC based controller for a nonlinear pH neutralization process “ , CIIT International Journal of Biometrics and Bioinformatics, Feb 2017.
6. M.Florance Mary, R.Ananda Natarajan, M.Chidambaram, “Experimental Evaluation of a Nonlinear Controller for pH Process” WSEAS Transaction on Systems and Control (SCOPUS) (Accepted)
Other Information / Self-Appraisal :
- Student counselling and career guidance committee(CCGC) member from 2008 to till date.
- Hostel Warden (June2012-May2013)
- Editorial committee member of international conference “ICONAME-07”
- Organizing committee member of national conference “CISMA-07”
- Organizing committee member of national conference “CISMA-15”
- Faculty coordinator for EIE department for NPTEL from the year 2016 to till date.
- Faculty coordinator for EIE department for QEEE from the year 2016 to till date.