Dr. S. Mourougapragash
Name S. MOUROUGA PRAGASH
Educational Qualification B.E., ME.,Ph.D.,
Designation ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Experience Academic / Industry 14 YEARS
Official Contact Address Associate Professor,Department of EIE, PONDICHERRY ENGINEERING COLLEGE.,
Faculty Official Phone with Extn 0413-2655281-556
Email Official firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Email email@example.com
Courses Handled Design of Process Control system Components
Power plant Instrumentation
Computer Control of Process
Transducers and Measurements
Data Acquisation & Communication
Digital Signal Processing
Process Control Lab
Computer Control of Process Lab
Industrial Automation Lab
Computer Control of Process Lab
Research Areas Process Control
Publications International Journals: 1
National Conferences: 2
Membership in Prof. Societies Life Member In Indian Society for Technical Education
Life Member in Instrument Society of India
List of Publications
Experimental evaluation of a controller using variable transformation smith predictor for a nonlinear process with dead time- ISA Transaction, volume 47 -2008
• Participated in one day workshop on The Non-Linear Control System , organized by National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappali, on 21st February-2008.
• Participated in one day workshop on” Multivariable Control Systems” ,organized by National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirapalli,On February -2008.
• Participated in two weeks AICTE sponsored staff development programme on ”Recent Advances In Nano Technology And Its Applications-RANTA-2011”organized by Pondicherry Engineering College ,Puducherry ,from October 19th to 2nd November-2011.
• Participated in 2 weeks UG sponsored short term course on “Goal Oriented System Modeling And Identification” organized by Annamalai university, Annamalainagar ,on 7th and 8th January -2009.
• Participated in 3 days national seminar on “Intelligent System Application To Future Challenges In Power Engineering” organized by Pondicherry engineering college under the sponsorship of all India Council For Technical Education from 9th sep to 11th sep-2009.
• Participated in AICTE sponsored two weeks staff development programme on “Smart Operation And Control Of Electrical Machines And Power Systems” organized by Pondicherry engineering college ,Puducherry from 2nd june to 12th june 2010.
• Participated in two weeks short term course on “Recent Trends In Information Security “organized by Pondicherry engineering college ,Puducherry under the sponsorship of department of information technology(DIT),New Delhi under Information Security Education & Awareness(ISEA) project from 29th November to 10th December -2010.
• Participated in two week short term training program on “Nano Engineering Materials” organized by Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry from 13th December to 23rd December -2010.
• Participated in one day seminar on “Introduction To Digital Control Systems “organized by Pondicherry engineering college, on 23rd January -2010
• Participated in two weeks AICTE-ISTE sponsored STTP on Biological system design and information processing, organized by PSNA college of engineering and Technology, Dindigul, from 5th - 14th May 2008
• Participated in two weeks Short term course on Information Security, organized by Pondicherry Engineering College, from 1.6.2009 to 12.6.2009
• Participated in two weeksSDPon Smart operations and control of Electric machines and Power systems, organized by Dept. of EEE, Pondicherry Engineering College, from 2.6.2010 to 12.6.2010
• Participated in Two weeks ISTE sponsored STTP on Nano Engineering Materials, organized by Dept. of Physics, Pondicherry Engineering College from 13.12.2010 to 23.12.2010
• Participated in One week AICTE sponsored SDP on Computational Intelligence to Power System Analysis, Control & Optimization (CIPACO), organized by Dept. of EEE, Pondicherry Engineering College from 06.06.2011 to 10.06.2011
• Participated in the One week TEQUIP sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances in Green Engineering” organized by Dept. of ECE, PEC from 3rd to 7th December 2012.
• Participated in the One week TEQUIP sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Measurement and Automation” organized by Dept. of EIE, PEC from 10th to 14th December 2012.
• Participated in the Two weeks AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Analysis, Operation and Control of Reconstructed Power Market” organized by Dept. of EEE, PEC from 27th to 7th June 2013.
other Information Member of CENTAC Committee