Two Days Hands on Workshop in Medical Image Processing
With the discovery of x-ray in 1895, images are routinely acquired for medical diagnostics. Fostered by the increasing use of direct digital imaging systems, digital image processing has become increasingly important in health care. The Department of EIE, Pondicherry Engineering College is offering a Two Days Hands on workshop on "Medical Image Processing". The workshop is designed to provide basic preprocessing, filtering segmentation and feature extraction techniques, which is widely used in Technical community.
Date and Venue :
Workshop Handled by :
Dr. B. Hemakumar, M.Tech.,Ph.D.,
Biomedical Image Processing
Target Participants :
- ONE laptop per person with Power Extension Box.
- MATLAB Software must be installed before course starts
- Attendance is mandatory for the Two Days
- Each person's college Identity card.
- Final exam will be conducted - students should get Minimum 50% pass marks to get GRADE certificate
- Accommodation for outside participants is arranged with advance Registration..
- Candidates seeking accommodation should register in advance.
What you will Learn ?
For Details Contact:
Dr. B.Hema Kumar
Email : email@example.com
Address for Communication :
Dr. B. Hemakumar,
Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,
Pondicherry Engineering College,
Pillichavady, Puducherry - 605014.
Workshop Fees :
How to Pay :
Pay using Phonepe / Paytm / Google Pay