PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- Our graduates acquire strong foundation in the mathematical, science and all engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate solutions to engineering problems that are technically sound.
- Our graduates posses technical knowledge in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control related fields that can address current technical issues and develop as potential entrepreneur.
- Our graduates expertise in carrying design and development projects using modern methodologies and hence are able to pursue higher education and research activities.
- Our graduates emphasize on high degree of ethics with good communication skill to work collaboratively in groups, thus contributing immensely to the growth and development of our society.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering,
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data,
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability,
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems,
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility,
- An ability to communicate effectively,
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context,
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning,
- A knowledge of contemporary issues, and
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PSPO)
- An ability to recognize, adapt and to apply the knowledge of electronics and Instrumentation to optimize Measurement systems to various applications.