To produce world class industry ready Instrumentation Engineers and to establish state of art Instrumentation facilities to cater to the needs of the society
- To impart high quality teaching-learning-experience with state of the art curriculum.
- To increase the visibility of academic programs globally and attract talent at all levels.
- To undertake collaborative research / industrial projects through internship which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academia and industry.
- Sustained interaction with the alumni, students, parents, faculty and other stake holders to stay relevant in the globalized environment.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginative gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions