Two Days Workshop on System Design Using Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. Since Raspberry Pi is a computer on a small Board, One can design Powerful electronic systems and make it portable.The Department of EIE, Pondicherry Engineering College is offering a Two Days Hands on workshop on "System Design Using Raspberry Pi". The workshop is designed to provide complete technical exposure on Raspberry Pi Platform, which is widely used in Technical community.
Date and Venue :
Workshop Handled by :
Technology Expert & Consultant
Embedded Systems & VLSI Engineering.
Target Participants :
- ONE laptop per team (4 members) with Power Extension Box.
- ONE Raspberry Board for a team of 4 members( Teams which are participating without Raspberry Pi Board should register in Advance. We will supply One Raspberry Pi Board for a Team of 4 Students, which can be returned to us after the Workshop)
- Participants who are attending individually should bring their own Raspberry Pi Board or They can form a team of 4 members and get a board from us.
- Each team member’s college Identity card.
- Accommodation for outside participants is arranged with advance Registration.
- Food & Accommodation charges of Rs.200 per day shall be payable per candidate.
- Candidates seeking accommodation should register in advance.